Water Soluble Packets
Adonis 75 WSP provides prevention or control of subterranean termites, drywood termites, dampwood termites, carpenter ants, and other listed wood-infesting insects. It is also used for foliar and systemic insect control in turfgrass, landscape ornamentals, residential fruit and nut trees, and interior plantscapes.
- Non-repellent general perimeter control of termites
- Delayed effect on social insects enhances the transfer effect
- Uses systemic action for lawn and ornamental insects
- Proven to be effective for over 15 years
- Approved for a large number of application sites, and can be applied often
Additional insects controlled: Aphids, Japanese beetles, Lace bugs, Leafhoppers, Mealybugs, Thrips (suppression), Whiteflies, and more. See label for complete list.
Rate of application: varies by application; see label for complete instructions. 1.6 oz. can cover up to 11,000 sq. ft.
Active ingredient: 75% Imidacloprid