Basagran T/O herbicide offers reliable, cost-effective postemergent control of tough broadleaf weeds, yellow nutsedge, annual sedges and more. It can also provide weed control in ornamentals. When used as directed, Basagran T/O:
- Provides a cost-effective yellow nutsedge control program.
- Effectively eliminates underground tubers.
- Delivers effective postemergence activity, which allows flexibly timed weed control.
- Can be used in cool- and warm-season turfgrass and ornamentals, and along roadsides.
- Can be easily tank-mixed with other herbicides to affordably increase their spectrum of control.
Remove the following Sedges and More
In established cool- and warm-season turfgrasses, ornamentals and roadsides, Basagran T/O controls:
- Yellow Nutsedge
- Annual Sedges
- Common Purslane
- Lawn Burweed
- Musk Thistle
- Canada Thistle
- Wild Mustard
Rate of application:
2 pints/acre (3/4 fl. oz. per 1000 sq. ft.)Active ingredient:
44% Sodium salt of bentazon