Bayleton Flo is a systemic (acropetal penetrant) fungicide that is absorbed by the shoots and roots. Its broad-spectrum activity and residual control make it easy to control most turf diseases. A liquid formulation allows for flexible measuring when a particular amount of product is needed.
Bayleton has a 30-year history of reliable disease control and continues to be a top choice for fairy ring and dollar spot management on turfgrass. Bayleton Flo can be used for simultaneous control of dollar spot and fairy ring in early season programs and also provides broad-spectrum control of other important diseases.
- Systemic disease control of foliar, root and soil diseases
- 14-28 day residual
- Preventive and curative activity
- Curative during the growing season
- Strong dollar spot control with long residual for prevention
- Proven fairy ring control
- Early spring prevention DMI application
Anthracnose, Bermudagrass decline, brown patch/Rhizoctonia blight, copper spot, dollar spot, fairy ring, Fusarium blight, gray snow mold/Typhula blight, powdery mildew, pink snow mold/Fusarium patch, red thread, rusts, Southern blight, stripe smut, summer patch, take-all patch, Zoysia patch/large patch