- Broad-spectrum herbicide for use any time of the year (activity, even during extended cold temperatures)
- Post-emergence control of all major sedge species in warm-season turf, as well as broadleaf and grassy weeds.
- Total systemic weed control (not just a burn-down) as the weeds
transition out (generally two to four weeks), the turfgrass fills in,
eliminating dead spots.
- Only one application is needed in most cases.
- Removes fescue and other cool-season grasses out of bermudagrass and zoysiagrass.
- Uptake in both shoots and roots
- Rainfast wtihin three hours of application (for foliar uptake)
- Controls purple nutsedge, yellow nutsedge and the kyllinga sedges.
- A good tank-mix partner with other herbicides for more flexibility.
- Low environmental impact
- Low rates, no odor, non-staining
Rate of use: One 0.5g packet of Monument 75WG should be mixed with two gallons of water and 20mL (2/3 oz.) of a nonionic surfactant. This covers 1000 square feet.