TifQuik Bahia Grass 75% Faster Germination.
Tested For 2014 Season.
- Plant 25-30 Lbs. per Acre.
TifQuik Bahia Grass Seed released by the USDA and UGA (University of Georgia), TifQuik Bahia Grass shows great promise for forage growers who wish to get a jump on weeds and extend their grazing and hay production season.
Features of TifQuik Bahia Grass For Pasture
- Reduced hard seed - providing quick establishment
- Faster Germination - 75% Faster than Tifton9 and Pensacola Bahia Grass in field trial.
- Early Spring Frost Recovery
- TifQuik seeded pastures will be covered earlier
- Grazing or hay removal can be started sooner
- Higher initial yields
- Dry matter yields were 2 times higher than Tifton9 and 4 times higher than Pensacola 2 months after planting.
Planting Information For TifQuik Bahia Grass Seed
- Planting Date: Spring - Mid-Summer
- Planting Depth: 1/8 - 1/4 inch. Do not plant any deeper or seed will not germinate.
- Seeding Rate: 25 to 30 lb/acre
- TifQuik Bahia Grass Yield Comparison Table