Imperial "Chic Magnet Seed
- WINA-100 perennial forage chicory- Vastly more tender and palatable to deer than traditional chicories
- Provides up to 44% antler-building protein
- Can be planted alone, or over-seeded into existing forages to add attraction and variety
- Extremely cold tolerant, Heat, Drought and Disease Resistant
- Designed to last up to 3 years from a single planting
- Includes Whitetail Institute Rainbond seed coating to help ensure seedling survivability by retaining moisture near the seed
When you want a perennial, drought-resistant, attractive forage with incredible drawing power,...
no further than Imperial Whitetail “Chic” Magnet featuring WINA-100
Forage Chicory, which was developed specifically for whitetail deer.
Available as a component of Chicory Plus, Alfa-Rack Plus and Extreme,
WINA-100 forage chicory is also packaged separately in Imperial
Whitetail “Chic” Magnet. “Chic” Magnet can be planted alone, mixed with
other seeds, or over-seeded into existing forages to provide gains in
variety, attractiveness and drought-resistance. It’s well-suited for
planting in the spring or fall in most areas and lasts up to 3 years
from a single planting. Recommended for planting in heavier soils that
hold moisture or moderately drained soils, “Chic” Magnet can withstand
even extreme summer conditions. The WINA-100 forage chicory in “Chic”
Magnet is more tender and less waxy, and deer are extremely attracted to
it, showing a preference for the taste over traditional chicory
varieties planted in the past. Rely on “Chic” Magnet’s high-protein (up
to 44%) forage for maximum deer attraction and antler-growing nutrition.