CuPRO 5000 Dry Flowable Fungicide/Bactericide
Use rate: 1.5-5 lbs./100 gallons
CuPRO Fungicide/Bactericide is the advanced copper fungicide/bactericide technology that delivers excellent disease control with all the advantages of a dry flowable: decreased handling, dust exposure, packaging and loading time. It can be used in greenhouses, shadehouses, outdoor nurseries, outdoor landscape plantings, and Christmas tree plantings.
- Broad-spectrum fungal and bacterial disease control
- Multi-site mode of action for resistance management
- Advanced formulation technology
- CuPRO contains the highest quality copper, with particles that have the highest amount of surface area available
- Evaluated and labeled for 119 plant species
Diseases Controlled: Alterneria Blight, Anthracnose, Phomopsis, Bacterial Leaf Spot, Gray Leaf Mold, Septoria Leaf Spot, Xanthomonas, Cercospora, Pseudomonoas, Erwinia, Alternaria, Cercospora Leaf Blight, Botrytis Blight, Phytophthora Dieback, Powdery Mildew, Pestalotia Leaf Spot, Entomosporium Maculata, Colletotrichum sp., Algal Leaf Spot, Botrytis Leaf Rot, Flower Rot, Volutella Leaf Blight, Fire Blight, Fungal Leaf Spot, Scab, Exoporium Leaf Spot, Phytophthora Bud Rot, Black Spot, and Downy Mildew.
Active ingredient: 61.3% Copper hydroxide (Metallic copper equivalent is 40% by weight)