Southern Ag 20-20-20 Soluble Fertilizer
Southern Ag 20-20-20 is a soluble fertilizer with minor elements for use on ornamentals, shrubs, trees, lawns, house plants, tobacco, and vegetables. It provides essential nutrients for larger plants and more blooms, fruits and vegetables.
Rate of use:
- Spray: 5 lbs. per 100 gallons.
- Drench: 2 lbs. per 100 gallons.
- Constant feed: 50-200 ppm.(See label for chart)
- Turf: 1 lb. in 10 gallons per 1,000 sq. ft.
Spray: thoroughly every 7 - 10 days.
Drench: 100 gallons per 400 sq. ft.
- Nitrogen - 20% (Ammoniacal Nitrogen - 6%; Nitrate Nitrogen -5.98%; Urea Nitrogen - 8.02%)
- Phosphate - 20%
- Potash - 20%
- Chlorine - not more than 1%
- Boron as B - 0.02%
- Copper as Cu (Chelated) - 0.05%
- Iron as Fe (Chelated) - 0.10%
- Manganese as Mn (Chelated) - 0.05%
- Molybdenum as Mo - 0.0005%
- Zinc as Zn (Chelated) - 0.05%