Clubhouse CPQ Perennial Ryegrass
Benefits & Characteristics
- Great density during the fall and wintermonths while providing excellent colorand leaf texture.
- Better spring appearance than straight intermediate ryegrass or a perennial/intermediate blends.
- Less heat tolerant than most varieties on the market today which enhances transition.
- Early maturing varieties tend to contribute to improved transition.
- Fairways/Tees: 10–15 lbs/1000 sq ft
- Roughs/Sport fields: 7–10 lbs/1000 sq ft
- New Lawns or Turf: 7–9 lbs/1,000 sq ft; 300–400 lbs/acre
- Winter Overseed Rate: 30 lbs/1,000 sq ft for golf greens; 250–450 lbs/acre for golf roughs and sports fields; 450–700 lbs/acre for golf roughs and sports fields
- Germination in 3 to 7 days under ideal conditions
- Playable or useable in 14 to 21 days from seeding date